Reducing single-use plastics | local impact news
Written by BroadcastAMS on 19/03/2019
In the first episode premier of Impact Unpacked, social impact experts Chloe and Helen discussed news and more on the topic of single-use plastics, along with a few other local impact stories:
- Plastic – good? bad? is recycling enough?
- Plastics news – EU ban, Nestle’s actions, NS reusable coffee mug discounts, etc…
- Waterboard elections (waterschap)
- Interview with Beth Massa from Ozarka – on sustainable takeaway packaging
- Local impact-related events
Waterboard elections questionnaire (in English): https://waterschappen.mijnstem.nl/
March 20 sustainable wardrobe event: https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/tickets-sustainable-wardrobe-56500292897?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
Listen back here:
Listen back to the full one-hour show:
Thanks for the delicious lunch, Soil of Amsterdam!