July 2022 | Amsterdam news roundup
Written by BroadcastAMS on 06/07/2022
A local news roundup for Amsterdam … also shared on Broadcast Amsterdam radio.
- Fire at recycling centre probably result of incorrectly disposed batteries, 12 July
- Paid parking more often: Amstelveen bans commuters who work in Amsterdam, 12 July
- 24-meter high wall art should give West ‘artistic feel-good injection’, 13 July
- Netherlands to vaccinate those at risk of contracting monkeypox, 8 July
- Monkeypox in Amsterdam: we now know this, 7 July
- A10 South will soon be closed for eleven days, 7 July
- Amsterdammer’s complaints are most often about parking fines, 5 July
Links on Pinterest
Links shared on our Pinterest boards, here.
If you don’t see the pin board, hit refresh in your browser.
🎧 2-minute news roundup
Here’s our latest 2-minute audio bulletin of local news, produced as a micro-podcast and shared on all podcast platforms, for listening to short news items on demand. Listen back here and/or follow on your preferred podcast platform. We also cover more local news stories on our weekday Dam Daily radio show.
Volunteer reporters needed
There were lots more news stories in Amsterdam during this time but we may not have covered them on the station. Maybe you can help us? We’re looking for volunteer community news correspondents for online and radio to help us share hyper-local news. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.