Nov 2022 | Amsterdam news roundup
Written by BroadcastAMS on 31/10/2022
- Checking in with debit card and mobile now possible on GVB trams, metros and buses, 29 Nov, AT5
- Completely renovated Resistance Museum shares new historical insights, Nov 26, Het Parool
- No more queues on the street following Heineken Experience renovation, 25 Nov, Het Parool
- Amsterdam scores the worst of all cities in terms of the environment | 21 Nov, Het Parool
- Open Calls for Amsterdam Fringe Festival from 12 December till 31 January
- Fietsersbond: ‘E-bike drives much too fast, often involved in accidents‘, 17 Nov, Het Parool
- Mostly firework-free New Year’s Eve plus official city events, 8 Nov, Amsterdam gemeente
- SYML announces he’s coming back to Amsterdam after sold-out concert, 8 Nov
- From 13-27 November, no trains to Amsterdam Zuid, fewer Schiphol trains also, 5 Nov, Het Parool
A local news roundup for Amsterdam … also shared on Broadcast Amsterdam radio.
Links on Pinterest
Links shared on our Pinterest boards, here.
If you don’t see the pin board, hit refresh in your browser.
🎧 2-minute news roundup
Here’s our latest 2-minute audio bulletin of local news, produced as a micro-podcast and shared on all podcast platforms, for listening to short news items on demand. Listen back here and/or follow on your preferred podcast platform. We also cover more local news stories on our weekday Dam Daily radio show.
Volunteer reporters needed
There were lots more news stories in Amsterdam during this time but we may not have covered them on the station. Maybe you can help us? We’re looking for volunteer community news correspondents for online and radio to help us share hyper-local news. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.