April 2023 | Amsterdam news roundup
Written by BroadcastAMS on 04/04/2023
A local news roundup for Amsterdam … also shared on Broadcast Amsterdam radio.
Links on Pinterest
Links shared on our Pinterest boards, here. If you don’t see the pin board, hit refresh in your browser.
- NS puts new intercity train, ‘Wesp’, into operation between Amsterdam and Rotterdam | 19 April, AT5
- 4th Low Food symposium on 15 May to challenge Dutch gastronomy
- City’s Response to GVB transport plan | April 6, Amsterdam Gemeente
- Significant decrease in home sales above the asking price | April 6, AT5
- 24-hour permit for Q-Factory and The Other Side, two restaurants for the first time | 6 April, Het Parool
🎧 2-minute news roundup
Here’s our latest 2-minute audio bulletin of local news, produced as a micro-podcast and shared on all podcast platforms, for listening to short news items on demand. Listen back here and/or follow on your preferred podcast platform. We also cover more local news stories on our weekday Dam Daily radio show.
Volunteer reporters needed
There were lots more news stories in Amsterdam during this time but we may not have covered them on the station. Maybe you can help us? We’re looking for volunteer community news correspondents for online and radio to help us share hyper-local news. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.