Calling into Your Kitchens! x 12
We called into twelve of your kitchens for World Radio Day, with @CathyCentral and Geli in the studio. You told us what’s in your fridges, what’s super old, the booze to food ratio, who’s your kitchen catering to, what music you’re listening to in your kitchens, and a few scoops along the way. Mostly Amsterdam kitchens with a few in Haarlem, Amstelveen and even Noord Brabant! Lovely to hear from all those very different kitchens. x
Listen back to the full 2-hour radio show (with music tracks) via the Mixcloud player:
In order of kitchens:
- Helma Bogenaar, Amsterdam Ooost, huiskamer dinners and beautiful kitchen insta!
- Kiko Morah, Amsterdam Ooost, beer & kimchi , spicy Mexican sauces
- Bernadette Wetzlaugk (Amstelveen), need any tea?
- Soreh Milchtein (Roosendaal, NB), bagel maker! blog https://www.instagram.com/scribble_a_dream/
- William B | La Spagettata, fresh pasta maker
- Jonne cat expert, cat milk in the fridge
- Paulami, Spice Trip with Paulami, book coming soon
- Marloes, centrum, soesjes specialist in the house, Vizelstraat restaurant tip, http://albacaro.nl
- Angus Hamiliton, student kitchen
- Maxine Penney, West, kitchen burner, and she’s learning to cook!
- Daniela (oranges) (West), part of the Amsterdam Cooks facebook group
- Terri Salminen, Haarlem, Beautiful Food Stories blog
Also on the show
- Reviews | Cathy loved the linguine with lobster, steak tartare and extra white truffle shavings – get it while you can from Ciro Passami L’Olio.
Links on Pinterest
Links via our Pinterest board, here.
If you don’t see the pin board here, just hit refresh in your browser.
About the show
Amsterdam Kitchen LIVE is on air weekly, Saturday 10:00-12:00, on broadcastamsterdam.nl but if you miss the broadcast, just catch up later. Season 5 started 30 January 2021 and will be on air until sometime in March.
We also produce a talk-only podcast of Amsterdam Kitchen, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify, or other podcast platforms, to stay up to date.