Dam Daily with Chris | 30 Sept
Chris Willis 30/09/2022
Here’s Chris Willis with the latest edition of Friday’s Dam Daily show, news out of Amsterdam, chat and Chris’s music picks.
Listen back to the full 2 hour radio show, including music tracks on the Mixcloud player above.
Stories covered include:
- the latest on Schiphol from Zack (NL Times) as well as the council having voted down (again) Halsema’s plan to ban tourists from coffeeshops
- no trains to/from Ams Bijlmer Arena after 4pm Saturday
- inflation in NL hits a record high of 17.1%
- more online gambling than expected
- carbon dioxide meter to be compulsory in all classrooms
- Genesis has sold their music rights for $300m
- huge amounts of money found in money laundering case
- crime QR codes… scan to find out what’s happening or to say you’re a witness or victim.
For more Amsterdam news see our roundup on Pinterest, here.
If you don’t see the Pinterest boards above, just refresh your browser.
About the show
Our team of Amsterdamers bring you local news, music and chat, every weekday, Monday to Friday, live from 09:00-11:00 in the morning, with repeats from 17:00-19:00. Also available on demand here on broadcastamsterdam.nl, your local radio station!