AmFam | Birthing & more | Aileen Kennedy | 5 Oct 2019
This week, Lana and Anna talk with Aileen Kennedy, local pregnancy coach and registered doula. They discuss:
- finding a midwife in Amsterdam
- choosing a hospital for giving birth
- managing pain during birth
- what’s a doula?
- what to exact when you go into labour
- why Aileen set up her birthing and parenting consultancy and what she services she offers to families
Find out more here: aileenkennedy.nl
The activity calendar this week included:
- 5-6 Oct @ all over NL | Weekend van de Wetenschap (weekendvandewetenschap.nl)
- Sunday 6 Oct | I Am Not A Tourist Expat Fair @ Beurs van Berlage – come and say “hi!”
- for more … see https://amsterdamfamilies-activities.com
Amsterdam Families broadcasts live on Saturday mornings from 09:00 to 10:00 on Broadcast Amsterdam or can be listened to later via: https://broadcastamsterdam.nl/shows/amsterdam-families/
Amsterdam Families has all the information a family needs about Amsterdam – From Activities, to guides, kids friendly places, playgrounds, housing, schools etc.