AmFam | Help your kids find a uni
This week, Lana and Anna talk with Sara Bittner & Lauren Hensel from LAUNCH Education Advisors. Listen back via the Mixcloud player here! .They discuss the following and more:
- processes for helping teenagers find the right university for them
- when to start looking, eg what age?
- what to consider when selecting a university?
- the main differences between universities ninth US, the UK and the Netherlands
- differences in costs, course fees and what kind of scholarships are available?
- common misconceptions about applying for uni from abroad or as an international student
- how teenagers can prepare for making their applications
Find out more here: launcheducationadvisors.com
The activity calendar this week included:
- Sat 12 Oct, 11:00-13:30 | ‘I Didn’t Want to be a Mom’ photography exhibition @ The Hoxton Hotel
- Sun 13 Oct, 10:00-11:00 | Little Van Gogh Art Class @ Amsterdam Zuid
- for more … see https://amsterdamfamilies-activities.com
Amsterdam Families broadcasts live on Saturday mornings from 09:00 to 10:00 on Broadcast Amsterdam or can be listened to later via: https://broadcastamsterdam.nl/shows/amsterdam-families/
Amsterdam Families has all the information a family needs about Amsterdam – From Activities, to guides, kids friendly places, playgrounds, housing, schools etc.