Amsterdam Families + Amity International School | 19 Oct 2019
Amsterdam Families 19/10/2019
Lana and Anna of Amsterdam Families radio show talk with Judith Meijer from Amity International School, Amsterdam.
Listen back to the full radio show via the Mixcloud player above, or the talk-only podcast below.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or follow on Spotify to stay up to date.
Things we learned about Amity International School include:
- the Amsterdam location being the first in Europe for the global Amity Group of schools
- the current numbers of students and class sizes
- the curriculum starts at early learners and goes up until 13, but the plan is to accommodate older students in future years
- Amity’s identity / educational philosophy
- what’s that ‘family’ feeling at Amity that make it special?
- special education programs
- integration for international students
- getting students and parents involved in the school via their Friends of Amity and Student Agency & Student Voice
- approaching open days
Find out more here: amityschool.nl
For the activities calendar mentioned on the show … see https://amsterdamfamilies-activities.com
Amsterdam Families broadcasts live on Saturday mornings from 09:00 to 10:00 on Broadcast Amsterdam or can be listened to later via: https://broadcastamsterdam.nl/shows/amsterdam-families/
Amsterdam Families has all the information a family needs about Amsterdam – from Activities, to guides, kids friendly places, playgrounds, housing, schools etc.