Amsterdam Families + Annebet van Mameren | 31 Aug 2019 | S01E01
Amsterdam Families 31/08/2019
Everything you need to know about Dutch Education! Annebet van Mameren from New2NL joins Lana and Anna to help you understand a lot more about schools in Amsterdam.
- when is the best time to start looking for schools (how early before a child turns 4?)
- how does the lottery system in Amsterdam work?
- what happens if you become unhappy with a school?
- how do transfers work?
For info see:
You can listen to the full radio version via the Mixcloud player above, or the talk -only podcast version below:
Lana & Anna also shared highlights of their activity calendar for families in Amsterdam including,
- De Miranda bad kids’ pool
- a new season of sports classes from Little Star Fitness, https://www.littlestarfitness.com
- the last Zoomer avond concert night at Artis Zoo
- Amstelpark Zomerfest
- Kleine Kuikens closet sale (Ijburg): https://www.facebook.com/events/852005225192802/
See https://amsterdamfamilies-activities.com for more.
Amsterdam Families airs on Saturday mornings from 09:00-10:00 on broadcastamsterdam.nl, but if you miss the broadcast, you can also catch it on demand after the show.