Amsterdam Families | Britta talks family chi | 14 Sept 2019
Amsterdam Families 14/09/2019
You can listen to the full radio version of Amsterdam Families (S01E03) with a few music tracks via the Mixcloud player above, or the talk -only podcast version below:
You can also subscribe to the talk-only proper podcast episodes when they are released, on Apple Podcasts or follow on Spotify, plus all the other major podcast platforms.
This week, Lana and Anna chat with Britta van Arman from Living Chi about achieving family chi including:
- tips for de-cluttering, minimising mess
- what is feng shui?
- can you achieve feng shui in a family home or kid’s room?
For more info see: livingchi.nl
The activity calendar included:
- the Kinder Music festival @ Tolhuistiun
- Kidding Around Yoga (FREE) @ Bizzi Lizzi’s preschool
- Friends Call Me Jim open day with Moments with Mothers, Sunday 15 Sept, 15:00
- for more … see https://amsterdamfamilies-activities.com
About the show
Amsterdam Families broadcasts live on Saturday mornings from 09:00 to 10:00 on broadcastcamsterdam.nl or catch up later in our podcasts section.