Amsterdam Families | healthcare & newcomers tips | 21 Sept 2019
This episode, Lana and Anna talk about all you need to know when you first arrive in NL – including:
- how does the healthcare system work here?
- why do people need a ‘relocator’? Daycare, finding a house etc …
- Bikes, playgrounds, insurance, trust, trailing spouses
“Thanks to Lana from Amsterdam Family Assistance for putting together all of this really valuable information! As a local Amsterdammer she’s made a career out of helping international families move and get settled in the city.”
The activity calendar this week included:
- World Clean up Day, all around Amsterdam
- Kinderkook workshop @ House of Watt
- for more … see https://amsterdamfamilies-activities.com
Amsterdam Families broadcasts live on Saturday mornings from 09:00 to 10:00 on Broadcast Amsterdam or can be listened to later via: https://broadcastamsterdam.nl/shows/amsterdam-families/
Amsterdam Families has all the information a family needs about Amsterdam – From Activities, to guides, kids friendly places, playgrounds, housing, schools etc.