Kiko’s expat food doc & home brew | 1 Feb 2020
Amsterdam Kitchen Season 2 has started! The first episode of 2020 features special Guest: Kiko Morah with hot off the press news of his food documentary series on expats and the food they make to remember home, as well as his own home brew experiences in his Amsterdam Oost apartment.
Talk-only podcast version of Kiko Morah’s interview here:
Full radio show (with music tracks) via the Mixcloud player:
Also on the show:
- a cross over with the Amsterdam Film Show (Cathy & Kiko hosts) where we talked about food in films
- reviews – Geli visited The Duchess (at the W hotel) and Cathy hung out with the teenagers drinking milkshakes at Greazy on the Overtoom.
- local food news including latest Michelin winners and new openings in Amsterdam
- a surprise live kibbling tasting (thanks Menno!)
- great music tracks as always.
About the show
Amsterdam Kitchen LIVE is on air weekly, Saturday 10:00-12:00, on broadcastamsterdam.nl but if you miss the broadcast, just catch up later.
Links on Pinterest
Links via our Pinterest board, here.