Amsterdam Kitchen + accessible restaurants | 7 Sept 2019
Josephine Rees, creator of Able Amsterdam, joined Cathy and Geli on Amsterdam Kitchen to give tips on accessible Amsterdam restaurants, why she started her local accessibility guide, eating out as a young person with mobility needs, what makes a restaurant accessible, and more.
Also on the show
- we talked about where to forage for local blackberries while they are still in season, and what to do with them once you have them
- Fat Kids Corner got sad about the closure of his favourite doughnut joint
- review of Sotto, a great pizza restaurant in Oud West
- reviews of eating options while staying in Lattrop, Overijssel (near Germany)
- Eat My Dutch tackles coffee ordering
- local food events
- and great music
(The talk-only podcast is coming soon btw.)
About the show
Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00-12:00 on broadcastamsterdam.nl, and it you miss it, just catch up later.