Online conferences, what’s the deal? | Amsterdam @ Work PILOT
Cathy & Julian 07/09/2020
Julian van der Wetering and @CathyCentral introduce the Amsterdam @ Work radio show and podcast series, covering local employment and business issues for Amsterdammers, businesses based in Amsterdam and those thinking about working here one day.
In this pilot episode, our special feature is on various Amsterdam conferences going online in September and October 2020 due to the current coronavirus crisis. This includes exclusive clips from one of TNW’s recent couch conferences, Re:Brand, but also we talk about the upcoming community-building event, BASE Conference aimed at local scale-ups, and much more.
The full radio version, with music tracks:
Podcast version, talk only:
Also included in this episode:
- we talk about the looming lay-offs at Booking.com
- our local Job of the Week is a top level new position at Growth Tribe
- We had several clips to give listeners a taster of TNW’s couch conferences, some great insights shared from local success story, Ron Simpson (The Avocado Show) and some fun commentary from the big boss himself, Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten (find it at 16:00 on the podcast version)
- IBC vs TNW – which is Amsterdam’s biggest business event?
- we share future feature ideas for Amsterdam @ Work series – if there’s a subject you think needs exploring or if you want to be a guest on the show, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Show links can be found on our Pinterest board here: