Car charging, city parks & Sea Girls 🎸
@CathyCentral with a one-hour local news round up from out of Amsterdam and new music tracks.
Listen back to the short radio show, including a few music tracks, on the mixcloud player here.
(A shorter version of Dam Daily is broadcasting over the summer period).
News stories include
- why has literature lecturer, Matt Cornell resigned from the University of Amsterdam?
- a recap of the UnMuteUs protest from the weekend and what it’s all about
- where are the newest playgrounds and electric charging points for cars in Amsterdam
- the latest figures on house prices in the Netherlands
- a local community in the West district raises money for masses of rainbow flags following suspected LGBTQ arson attack.
For more local news see our round up on Pinterest, here.
More Dam Daily links are shared on Broadcast Amsterdam’s Pinterest boards, here.
If you don’t see our embedded Pinterest boards here, hit refresh in your browser.