Dam Daily | pilot
Dam Daily 25/08/2020
Listen back to the pilot of our new weekday morning show, Dam Daily, with a team of presenters driving you local news, chat and music.
In this pilot James Powell (from Waterpistol) and @CathyCentral (BRAM EP) introduce the concept behind Dam Daily, shred’s music and discuss the current hot topics facing Amsterdamers this week and more, including:
- is it a good idea to move cyclists out of the cycle lanes and into the roads to give pedestrians more space?
- is it a good or bad thing that Amsterdam may not be a global city on the scale of NYC or London, and should we be happy to be more like Düsseldorf?
- how do we feel about Amsterdam schools going back and how this might after the number of new coronavirus infections?
- how to stay updated on the number of new coronavirus infections, by Amsterdam district (seen the news links below)
- having a dog in Amsterdam
- sharing locally made podcasts on Broadcast Amsterdam radio, including more about ‘What if we get it right?’ podcast, produced by James and his wife, Tessa.
- James’ music picks and why he likes them (and a listen to a track off his new album, Hello Planet).
Local news stories discussed can be found on our Pinterest board here:
Music tracks played include those listed here on Spotify, here:
Local podcasts on our Pinterest feed, here: