Local theatre, NL times chat & much more | Dam Daily with Chris | 20 Nov
Chris Willis 20/11/2020
Chris Willis debuts his weekly Friday #DamDaily residency bringing Amsterdam local news stories, music and more. He was joined on air by several guests, including Chris’ regular guest, Zack Newmark from NL Times on the coronavirus latest in the city.
Listen back to the full 2 hour radio show, including the brilliant music tracks on the Mixcloud player below:
Also on the show
- teacher shortages in Amsterdam (Zack updates us)
- the “powder letters” that have been circulating at various locations
- Louise, the head of the bilingual honours programme at one of the city’s higher learning institutes talks about what is happening with higher education
- Ineke van Gelder of the Council’s digital outreach programme on alternative to the DigiID
- Mark Winstanley from Queen’s English Theatre Company on how the pandemic is affecting them (they also have some great news).
NB. You probably know Chris from his long-running BRAM Breakfast show that broadcast weekdays 7-9am on the station – he’s now pivoted to Friday mornings and can now enjoy a bit more sleep. Hopefully!
About the show
Our team of Amsterdamers bring you local news, music and chat, every weekday, Monday to Friday, live from 09:00-11:00 in the morning, with repeats from 17:00-19:00. Also available on demand here on broadcastamsterdam.nl, your local radio station!