Doing nothing, partial lockdown, awe-walks & more
Margaret & Cathy 14/10/2020
On #DamDaily this week we discuss (and lament) some of the new ‘partial lockdown’ measures announced last night. We also chat to Polish author Olga Mecking about her new book, Niksen: Embracing the Dutch art of Doing Nothing.
Listen back to the full 2-hour radio show, including the brilliant music tracks, on the mixcloud player below:
Also on the show
- Margaret tells us why awe-walks in nature are good for us, and what she noticed on her local awe-walk recently
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2020-that tiger!
- where is Amsterdam’s total Timothy Chalamet lookalike to be found?
- How expat partners are a wasted highly skilled resource
- NASA finally provide a toilet for women astronauts at astonishing cost
- more Amsterdam stories and great music
- if you have limited time and wish to catch the interview with Olga, you’ll find it at 1 hour 16 mins
Dam Daily links are shared on our Pinterest feed, [here]