Fave Dutch employers, last minute outings & more
Julian & Cathy 13/10/2020
Which are the ‘favourite’ employers of the Netherlands and what’s the hot off the press news about the gender disparity of Dutch board rooms? Julian and @CathyCentral shared some Amsterdam news stories, leaked info on the new corona virus measures (again), and some great music.
Listen back to the full 2-hour radio show, including the brilliant music tracks, on the mixcloud player below:
Also on the show
- we both got out of the city last weekend (while we could), but where?
- winning a final without any spectators, Cathy reports back from a club that made the best of the coronavirus measures
- feature on the ‘favourite’ Dutch companies to work for, including a long-awaited improvement in the percentage of women at board level in the Netherlands.
- the insta account @directiekamers helping us to spot those Dutch board rooms with the least diversity
- some EP’s behind the scenes news, including a brand new show that’s launched on the station, ‘Give A Dam’, and a few more in the pipeline
- will we really be able to see Mars in the sky this week, or will it be too cloudy?
- music includes The White Stripes, Cream and Julian’s top tip, Future Islands, with a track from their third album.
Dam Daily links are shared our Pinterest feed, here.
Local news stories discussed can be found on our Pinterest board here:
(Hit refresh if you don’t see our Pinterest boards here)
About the show
Dam Daily is our new weekday morning show, with a team of presenters giving you local news, chat and music.