Flo’s Appetizing Bagels & more | 8 Feb 2020
Heather Eddy, the local food entrepreneur behind Flo’s Appetizing, joins Geli and Cathy on the Amsterdam Kitchen radio show and podcast to share the story of her immensely popular new bagel store in Oud West. (flosappetizing.com)
Also on the show:
- reviews – Geli tried the Poke Perfect food chain and tells us about it and we share Maxine’s shout out for Bar Pamela (also a daytime cafe).
- Winkelwagon – bargain pasta sauces on special offer at Ekoplaza and some useful dried mushrooms at Marqt
- Geli guides us through a live cook-along of a warm celeriac salad (it’s in season in the Netherlands, don’t you know?)
- local food news and events
- great music tracks as always.
Listen back to the full radio show (with music tracks) via the Mixcloud player above.
Amsterdam Kitchen LIVE is on air weekly, Saturday 10:00-12:00, on broadcastamsterdam.nl but if you miss the broadcast, just catch up later.
Links on Pinterest
Links via our Pinterest board, here.