Happiness Your Stories of Health
Person Before Patient 22/12/2019
In the final episode of this series, Ruth Wilson, producer and presenter reflects on all the amazing guests, unique stories and shared experiences – what has this taught us and what are doing to better understand what it means to be healthy today.
First Broadcast on Broadcast Amsterdam on 22 December 2019.
The music featured in this episode includes:
- Pharrell Williams – Happy (series theme)
- Paul Trouble Anderson – Happy Day featuring John Redmond
- Aretha Franklin – (You make me feel like) A Natural Woman – Live at the Olympia Theatre, Paris
- Donny Hathaway – Someday We’ll All Be Free
- Gil Scott Heron – Lady Day and John Coltrane
- Syreeta Wright – To know you is to Love You, featuring Stevie Wonder
- DeLata – Birds
Ruth and #PersonBeforePatient will be back on the Broadcast Amsterdam airwaves in Spring 2020. For more information see: personbeforepatient.org.