Help! It’s Herfstvakantie
@CathyCentral & Natasha 06/10/2020
Don’t panic Broadcast Amsterdam made you a special edition of our #HappyFamilies series with tips for families in Amsterdam for herfstvakantie. Our special guest, Cari Moreno talked us through the idea behind her Imaginebox activity boxes (imaginebox.nl) and we heard direct from the resident 4-year old what he thought of his newly delivered Farm Box. And Natasha Rekhi of @theatre4kids joined us in the studio for the first time, to co-present the show!
Listen back here to the full, one-hour radio show, including music tracks and chat:
A talk-only podcast version of this episode will also be released shortly – watch this space!
Also on the show
- 🍎😁 our top tip for the herfst period, clue – it’s out of town and it helps if you like apples
- 🧟♂️ a spooky radio show clip from a @theatre4kids student – with sound effects, suspense and everything! A really good storyteller in the making already!
- 😖 what to do when it’s not all ‘happy families’ – some tips and a special offer from local family coach, MamaMiek
- a few autumn camp ideas, still with availability
- some local events for families during the herfstvakantie, including pumpkin carving and a special Family Brunch (with childcare!)
- 🎵 Natasha picked out some great music tracks as well, including Dua Lipa, Maroon 5, Billie Eilish and more.
Links mentioned in the show are shared via our Pinterest board here …