Amsterdam kitchen joy ride | S04E06
Amsterdam Kitchen 14/11/2020
Cathy & Geli take listeners on a bumpy joy ride on this week’s Amsterdam Kitchen radio show, chaos reigned in the kitchen for sure – know the feeling? Peter from the Hungry Hungarian’s Kitchen does – he called about half way through the show to re-tell his epic trifle-making drama (something shared with Amsterdam Cooks facebook group earlier this week). Plus lots more local food stories, reviews and good music.
Listen back to the full 2-hour radio show (with music tracks) via the Mixcloud player:
NB The phone chat with Peter from the Hungry Hungarian Kitchen was at about 0:40:00 mins into the show.
Also on the show
- local delivery reviews | Bar Alt 3-course treat + Georgian mega dumplings
- winkelwagon | celebrity canned soup, Snert
- Diwali tips
- drinkables | a lovely ginger beer- actually beer flavoured with ginger that is – not the soft drink
- the local coffee capsule war and why that might mean Sarah Jessica Parker vs George Clooney
- we think we found the sassiest local food instagram account?
- local food tips for the festive season | a turkey dinner + DIY chocolate letters
- super music picks from Geli.
Links on Pinterest
Links via our Pinterest board, here.
If you don’t see the pin board here, just hit refresh in your browser.
About the show
Amsterdam Kitchen LIVE is on air weekly, Saturday 10:00-12:00, on broadcastamsterdam.nl but if you miss the broadcast, just catch up later. Season 4 runs from 3 October to 5 December 2020.