Kokkie’s Cooking & more | 30 May 2020
Amsterdam Kitchen 30/05/2020
We welcomed actor and cooking enthusiast, Kok-Hwa of Kokkie’s Cooking, on the Amsterdam Kitchen radio show this Saturday. Kok-Hwa gave us the story behind the huge recipe reservoir that he set up on Facebook after his friends hounded him for tips. Plus lots more local food stories and great music tracks.
Listen back to the full radio show (with music tracks) via the Mixcloud player.
Also on the show (links on Pinterest below):
- contented reviews of deliveries from Ken’s Sushi (Kinkerbuurt) and Mana Mana (Leidseplein & De Pijp)
- Geli schooled us all on Hollandse nieuwe harring – it’s IN SEASON! Gee there’s loads to know about this oily, healthy fish.
- in Cathy’s winkelwagon, authentic french rolls for your convenience via Lindenhoff
- what to expect with Amsterdam’s terraces opening up from 1 June
- passing on nuggets of food business advice from Ron Simpson of local success story, The Avocado Show.
- an Amsterdam Kitchen mystery involving white asparagus.
Listen back to the interview only with our podcast version:
Links on Pinterest
Links via our Pinterest board, here.
About the show
Amsterdam Kitchen LIVE is on air weekly, Saturday 10:00-12:00, on broadcastamsterdam.nl but if you miss the broadcast, just catch up later. Season 3 runs until 4 July.