Tilda talks postpartum depression | Amsterdam Families
Amsterdam Families 16/11/2019
Tilda Timmers, a local author and blogger on postpartum depression, joined Lana and Anna on the Amsterdam Families radio show this week. And we also get a report back from Ruth Wilson and her junior reporters on the recent Expat Family Market in Amsterdam.
Listen back to the full radio show with Tilda’s interview via the Mixcloud player above.
Listen back to just the EFM report here:
Tilda talked about
- difficult pregnancies and births
- the counselling she offers via Frou Frou Begeleiding
- how she got into postpartum depression therapy
- about her book, blog and podcast to help new mothers
- tips for mums who feel overwhelmed or are suffering from postpartum depression
For the activities calendar mentioned on the show … see https://amsterdamfamilies-activities.com
Amsterdam Families broadcasts live on Saturday mornings from 09:00 to 10:00 on Broadcast Amsterdam or can be listened to later via: https://broadcastamsterdam.nl/shows/amsterdam-families/
Amsterdam Families has all the information a family needs about Amsterdam – from Activities, to guides, kids friendly places, playgrounds, housing, schools etc.