Your festive food extras! | Amsterdam Kitchen
Cathy & Geli 19/12/2020
Did you order too much food, make too many mince pies for this scaled-down Christmas? You can give meals and goodies to Amsterdam’s homeless and also help cut food waste. Hear how on Amsterdam Kitchen radio show (and podcast) with our special one-hour festive food update for Amsterdam, with lots of other local festive food stories. Plus good music. (Heads up! We’ll do another extra show for Boxing Day! Want to call in? Get in touch!)
Listen back to the full 1-hour radio show (with music tracks) via the Mixcloud player:
Cook at home for the homeless Christmas dinner!
- Drop offs – December 24 between 13.00 and 19.00 and 25 December between 09.00 and 10.30am, address: Blaka Watra, Droogbak 1-C (near Central Station).
- Needed: Ice cream cake, desserts / sweet cake, or savory cake, vegetarian Quiche and (pasta) salad.
- If you want to make and bring something, contact Daphne van Zetten at email@example.com.
Also on the show
- local delivery reviews | Be Map, a fortnightly vietnamese food delivery to Amsterdam (from Haarlem), 42 euros for a set meal that’s more than enough for two people.
- Winkelwagon | expat food stores – two big updates!
- Peddler – a new food delivery service by bike
- lots more local festive food stories!
Links on Pinterest
Links via our Pinterest board, here.
If you don’t see the pin board here, just hit refresh in your browser.
About the show
Amsterdam Kitchen LIVE is on air weekly, Saturday 10:00-12:00, on broadcastamsterdam.nl but if you miss the broadcast, just catch up later. Season 4 runs from 3 October to 5 December 2020.