Broadcast Amsterdam is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we endeavour to abide by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Broadcast Amsterdam may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 24 May 2018.
Radio live streams
When connecting to our radio stream, your IP address will be sent to our radio service provider in order for us to track listening trends and provide licensing bodies with royalty reports. Once our service provider receives your IP it is immediately anonymised, deleted and becomes untraceable. This data is never sold on or passed to other companies.
For iOS Apps
The BRAM Radio iOS App [coming soon] does not collect any user data when installed or launched on your device.
For Android Apps
The BRAM Radio Android App [coming soon] does not collect any user data during use. In order to provide audio control during Phone App use, the App will monitor the ‘state’ of the phone App (Idle, in call, call ended) if applicable on your device. At no point will the App be able to listen in or derive phone numbers or data. The Android App also requires access to local storage. This is to store its configuration for faster launch times.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- email address
- interests / enquiry
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to:
- respond to your enquiries
- update you on our activities, if requested by you to do so
- to improve our services.
- to administer a contest/survey or other type of interactive activity.
Controlling your personal information
- We will only store your personal details on our systems if you have provided your express and unambiguous consent.
- If you have agreed to us keeping your personal information to receive email updates via Mailchimp, you may change your mind at any time by choosing the ‘Unsubscribe’ option, or contacting us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, using the contact details provided below.
- For tax purposes, if you are a commercial client of ours, we will keep your personal details on file for at least seven years.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete (or if you have any concerns about our use of your personal data), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and to promptly address any of your privacy concerns.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Stichting Broadcast Amsterdam (updated 8 October 2022)
You can obtain our postal address via the Kamer van Koophandel.
KvK number: 60141972